ABHI is the UK’s leading medical technology industry association. We represent over 260 members, from small UK businesses to large multi-national companies. We champion the use of safe and effective medical devices. The work of our members improves the health of the nation and the efficiency of the NHS.
The voice of the industry
- We are an authoritative voice, communicating the interests and issues of our members.
- We are recognised as building trust and cooperation between industry and our partners.
Leadership and focus on strategy
- An extensive programme of stakeholder engagement, producing, detailed short, medium and long term market analysis for our members.
- A strategic vision for the industry and contributing to the development of policy in areas such as regulation, procurement and technology adaptation.
Creating value through collaboration
- Member-led groups address a wide variety of topical issues.
- We run international trade missions and provide support for UK companies in overseas markets