The group develops the public affairs work programme to further ABHI priorities and assists in the development and communication of key policy messages both proactively and reactively to appropriate stakeholders. The group works to ensure that wider membership are informed of the work.
Chair: Luella Trickett, Baxter Healthcare
Vice Chair: Kieran Murphy, Nevro Medical
- Support ABHI parliamentary stakeholder engagement
- Lead ABHI’s input into the Life Sciences Industrial Strategy
- Support members throughout the Brexit process
- Develop submissions to Government and related enquiries/ consultations giving members two weeks to input into ABHI draft responses
- Monitor and prepare for possible elections
- Development of key position statements
- Engage relevant ABHI members in the work of the PAPG
- Represent the industry to parliamentary including ministers and officials
- Develop a ‘Brexit timeline’ that includes key dates for industry
- Develop a ‘Brexit Framework’ to ensure all members are aligned with key messages
- Continue to ensure the messages of Healthy Outside the EU are communicated with relevant individuals.
Click here to view the latest updates, minutes and future meeting dates for the group.