ABHI Annual Regulatory Conference: MDR: Implementation, Transition & Beyond
The Medical Device Regulations are now published and companies need to begin firming up their plans for transition to the new system. However, while the final text of the Regulation itself is complete, the Delegated and Implementing Acts still need to be written and final details of transition between the Directive and the Regulation are awaited. These are important issues where there is still much to learn.
This year’s ABHI regulatory conference will cover these key topics with the aim of providing the most up-to-date information possible. Delegates will hear from regulators, industry and notified bodies who will give their expert opinions and share the benefit of their close involvement in the evolution of the MDR.
As usual, this will be a ‘must see’ event. Book early to avoid disappointment, as last year's event sold out.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Adrian Bartlett, EU Policy Manager, MHRA
- Maria E. Donawa, MD, President of Donawa Lifescience Consulting Srl
- Dr Bassil Akra, Head of Clinical Affairs, TÜV SÜD Product Service
- Dr Suzanne Halliday, Head of Notified Body, BSI
- Shuna Mason, Partner, Head of Regulatory, Life Sciences Group, CMS Cameron McKenna LLP
- Martin Penver, Head of Notified Body - Medical Directives, LRQA
- Dario Pirovano, Senior Regulatory Advisor, MedTech Europe
- Joachim Wilke, Director, Regulatory Affairs & Policy, Medtronic GmbH
- John Wilkinson OBE, Head of Devices, MHRA
- ABHI Members: £295 +VAT - early bird rate to 31 July 2017
- ABHI Members: £345 + VAT - from 1 August 2017
- Non-Members: £395 + VAT - early bird rate to 31 July 2017
- Non-Members: £445 + VAT - from 1 August 2017
- For bookings of more than five delegates, please contact Linette Irons on: +44 (0)20 7960 4366 or at email@example.com