ABHI Annual UK Market Conference
09:30 AM - 13:30 PM
ABHI’s annual UK Market Conference will be held on Thursday 14th September at Simmons and Simmons.
This half day conference is a must attend event for anyone wanting to understand the latest developments in the NHS and their implications for MedTech companies.
- Mike Farrar, Conference Chair
- Lord O’Shaughnessy,Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Health, Department of Health
- Phil Confue, Chief Executive, Cornwall Partnership NHS Foundation Trust; Senior Responsible Officer Cornwall and Isles of Scilly STP
- Andy Hardy, Chief Executive, University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust and Senior Responsible Officer, Coventry and Warwickshire STP
- Chris Hopson, Chief Executive, NHS Providers
- Keith McNeil, Chief Clinical Information Officer, NHS England
- £149+VAT pp - ABHI Members
- £199+VAT pp - Non-Members
- £ 99+VAT pp - NHS
The four pillars set out by ABHI provide a foundation that underpins the prosperity of the medical technology industry in its role of supporting the NHS, and I look forward to working with ABHILord Phillip Hunt (Opposition front-bench spokesman on health, House of Lords )